HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
- MANDATORY PRACTICE DATES for the JV & Varsity Squads: 8/15/16 through 8/19/16 and 8/22/16 through 8/26/16
FRESHMAN FOOTBALL Info:
- Football Camp Dates: 8/22/16 - 8/31/16 2:30pm to 5pm
- Shoulder Pads will be distributed on: 8/29/16
- Freshman be prepared to practice on the first day of school from 2:40pm - 5pm
- TENTATIVE: Freshman Football Parent Meeting 9/7/16 at 5:30pm
JV & VARSITY FOOTBALL Info:
- Heat Acclimation Camp: 8/8/16 - 8/12/16 8am - 11am
- Training Camp: 8/15/16 - 8/25/16 7am - 2pm
- More info at: http://www.phsfootball.org/
- Tryouts will take place on August 15, 2016 at the Yardley Country Club. Please be there by 9am
- You must have attended the Concussion Education Program (see info below) and have your completed Athletics Physical Form in hand (online form available below)
- In preparation for tryouts please practice over the summer and join tournaments
- More info at: http://www.phsgolf.com
VOLLEYBALL (GIRLS) Info:
Concussion Education Program – August 11, 2016:
PA passed legislation effective July 1, 2012 requiring all student-athletes to receive concussion and head injury information prior to the start of their season. Additionally, most student-athletes will also be tested using Impact. This is a baseline test to be used if the athlete sustains a head injury during the season. We have partnered with St Mary Hospital and Bucks County IU to provide a Powerpoint presentation and help administer the Impact testing.
All prospective Fall athletes and all coaches are required to report to Keller Hall on Thursday August 11 at 11:30 am .
At the conclusion of the presentation, all Football players will take the Impact test in the West library. Testing takes about 30-45 min. and should be done no later than 1:30 PM.
Parents are recommended to attend and the community is invited to attend this presentation.
Athletics Physical Forms (Sections 1-6)
Athletics Recertification Form (Sections 7 & 8)
Coach Contact List
Directions to Competing Schools
Parent Communication Plan
PSD Interscholastic Sports Rules & Regulations for the Student Athlete
SAFE KIDS Concussion Guide for Parents
Summer Athletic Physicals at Pennsbury HS