|2014-2015 School Supply Lists by Grade (pdf)|
|Pennsbury Pre-K Counts|
|Emergency Closing Information|
|School Nurse Reminders|
|General School Information|
|Fallsington Elementary Library|
|Pennsbury Proof of Residency (pdf)|
|Home & School Connections|
|Pennsbury Assessment Calendar|
Fallsington Elementary School
Home of the Fallsington Tigers and PAW Pride!
Put Safety First
All People Deserve Respect
We are a Responsible Community
134 Yardley Avenue
Fallsington, PA 19054
Phone: 215-428-4170 Fax: 215-428-5210
PUT SAFETY FIRST!
In keeping with our Core Belief to "Put Safety First," please note that the front doors of the school will not be opened until 8:40 AM.
Students in Computer Club will be greeted out front at 8:15 AM Monday through Thursday. If they have not arrived by that time, they will not be admitted until 8:40 AM.
If you have an appointment or need to reach the office, please use the doorbell on the far right wall. Thank you for your cooperation.
Reminders about our wonderful PTO Fundraisers and News:
- GERTRUDE HAWK & JOE CORBI'S FUNDRAISERS - The Fallsington PTO is excited to announce our Just In Time for Spring Fundraiser with Gertrude Hawk Chocolates and Joe Corbi’s Pizza - now including Auntie Anne’s Pretzels & Mrs Fields Cookies!!! The sale begins February 2nd and ends February 13.
- GROCERY STORE BONUS CARDS - Be sure to register your Bonus Cards from local grocery stores to earn money for our school! See flyer under Backpack Thursday for more information. Simply fill out the form with your bonus card numbers and turn it into school.
- PENNSBURY PRIDE FRIDAYS - All students and staff are encouraged to wear their black & orange, old Field Day t-shirts and Pennsbury/Fallsignton attire to school to show their school spirit!
- PRETZEL SALES - Pretzel Sales will be held every second and fourth Friday of the month. Pretzels cost $0.50 each. See calendar for specific dates.
- SCHOOL STORE - School Store items will be available the third Friday of each month. Items range in price from $0.25-$5.00. Spirit Sticks are also available. See calendar for specific dates.
- CELEBRATION BOOKS - Adopt a book in honor of a special "celebration" or to commemorate a special event for your child. Once your child is finished reading the book, the book will be returned to the Library for other children to enjoy. The cost is $10 per book.
- BIRTHDAY SPIRIT STICKS - Send a birthday spirit stick to your favorite student, teacher, secretary, aide or principal to help wish them a very Happy Birthday! Each spirit stick costs $1.00, and are available in a variety of colors.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (1/15/29-4/4/68)
--- Civil Rights Activist
| Upcoming Events |
Mon Mar 2
|» "Children Helping Children in Need" Food Drive BEGINS; School Breakfast Week; MAP Testing: Math (gr 2-5); Dr. Seuss Birthday Week: "Hats off to Reading!" Wear a crazy hat day; Seussical visit|
|Tue Mar 3|
|» Food Drive; School Breakfast Week; Dr. Seuss Birthday Week: "Sock it to Me with Good Books!" Wear crazy socks day|
|Wed Mar 4|
|» Food Drive; School Breakfast Week;Dr. Seuss Birthday Week: "Mixed Up Wednesday" Wear your pj's day|
|Thu Mar 5|
|» Food Drive; School Breakfast Week; Math/Reading Pride photos; Dr. Seuss Birthday Week: "Reading is No SWEAT!" Wear your sweats day; Concert Pianist assembly|
|Fri Mar 6|
|» Food Drive; School Breakfast Week; Dr. Seuss Birthday Week: "All Things Green Day" wear anything green day; MAP Testing: Math (gr 2-5)|
|Sun Mar 8|
|» Daylight Savings: Turn clocks ahead|
|Mon Mar 9|
|» Food Drive; Science Symposium (Gifted students); MAP Testing: Math make-ups|
|Tue Mar 10|
|» Food Drive; Joe Corbi's & Gertrude Hawk Fundraisers pick-up (time TBD); PTO Meeting, 7 PM, Library|
|Wed Mar 11|
|» Food Drive; Spirit Stick sale|
|Thu Mar 12|
|» Food Drive|
|Fri Mar 13|
|» Food Drive; Pretzel Sale|
|Mon Mar 16|
|» Food Drive; MAP Testing: Reading (Gr 2-5)|
|Tue Mar 17|
|» St. Patrick's Day; Food Drive|
|Wed Mar 18|
|» Food Drive|
|Thu Mar 19|
|» Food Drive|
|Fri Mar 20|
|» Spring Begins; School Store; Food Drive ENDS; MAP Testing: Reading (Gr 2-5)|
|Mon Mar 23|
|» MAP Testing: Reading Make-Up's|
|Tue Mar 24|
|» Soccer Shots #1|
|Wed Mar 25|
|» School Physicals; Reading Olympics, 6-8:30 PM @ Neshaminy High School|
|Fri Mar 27|
|» Pretzel Sale; Math/Reading Pride photos|
|Mon Mar 30|
|» Puppet Show (K-5)|
|Tue Mar 31|
|» PAW Pride photos; Soccer Shots #2|
|Wed Apr 1|
|» End of 3rd Marking Period; Easter Spirit Stick sale|