- Career Days - Offer students an introduction to various job and career opportunities. Throughout the year, many adults from the world of work interact with our students. For further information, contact your local school or the school-to-career office at 215-949-6700, ext 70873.
- Pennsbury Partners Program - A district-wide program promoting formal, long-term partnerships with the corporate, non-profit and government sectors. Needs and resources in the schools are matched with needs and resources in the community. For information, call the Office of Community Partnerships, 215-428-4217.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County - The non-profit local chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County that has partnered with Pennsbury to establish an in-school mentoring program. Trained adult volunteers from corporations, the community and Pennsbury Administration provide caring, supportive relationships with referred students. For information, call Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County at 215-343-8260, Ext. 15 or 19.
- Junior Achievement of Delaware Valley - A program designed to introduce students to the US economic system. Trained volunteer consultants from the local community lead students in activities and discussions, and help students explore career interests in business. For further information, contact Junior Achievement at 215-895-6262.
- Pennsbury Arts Foundation - A public non-profit foundation established to support high quality visual and performing arts education programs in the Pennsbury School District that are comprehensive and accessible to all. For information, call the Foundation at 215-428-4175.