For transcript request you may:
E-mail Connie Stich
Call 215-428-4100 ext. 10024
Fax 215-428-5212 Attn: Connie.
When you e-mail, call or fax Pupil Services for your transcript request, please have the following information available:
- First, last and/or maiden name
- Cell, work or home phone number
- Year of graduation or withdrawal
- Date of birth
- Name and address of the college or employer that transcripts are to be sent to
- If we are faxing transcripts we need a fax number and a contact person. Faxed transcripts will not have the official Pennsbury seal.
**PLEASE NOTE- IF YOU ARE A CURRENT GRADUATE FROM THIS PAST JUNE, PLEASE CALL THE GUIDANCE OFFICE OF PENNSBURY HIGH SCHOOL AT 215-949-6700 OR 215-949-6780.
SAT scores are available by contacting ETS in Princeton at 609-921-9000.